Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Is this the cheapest Fairmont?

Search this Thread

Old Jul 5, 2016, 5:02 am
Original Poster

Is this the cheapest Fairmont?

Thought this would interest you. Found a $88 rate at Fairmont in Ajman. Must be the cheapest of all Fairmont properties or do you know of a cheaper property?

http://www.hotels25.com/Hotel/Search...ition=rates,80
Old Jul 5, 2016, 3:30 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AC Super Elite, Radisson Platinum, Accor Platinum
Originally Posted by travelafrica
Thought this would interest you. Found a $88 rate at Fairmont in Ajman. Must be the cheapest of all Fairmont properties or do you know of a cheaper property?
Quite possible - or definitely among the cheapest Fairmont hotels.

Fairmont Yangcheng Lake can often be had for ~650CNY (~89USD).

I've often seen the Fairmont hotels in Egypt listed at $99USD, but not so much lately.
Old Dec 18, 2017, 8:30 am

Programs: Air: QR Silver. BA Silver Emirates, Hotels: CC Gold, IHG Spire AMB, Hilton Diamond.
What are the cheapest at the moment ?
Old Dec 18, 2017, 9:19 am

Programs: DL Plat, 1 MM; SPG LT Plat (RIP); Marriott LT Titanium; Fairmont Plat (RIP), DL Kryptonium Medallion
Some of the Canadian properties get cheap, especially on weekends and off-season: particularly Winnipeg, but I think also Charlevoix and Montebello.

Check the great dates, great rates thread for pricing.

I believe that Winnipeg has had weekend GRGD rates of CDN $109 or possibly even CDN $99. Maybe 4-5 Canadian properties have at times gone for CDN $129-$139 or less.

A few years ago, I did a GDGR booking at the Fairmont Winnipeg, in winter, on a weekend. The amount on my credit card, in USD, including the tax, was under US $95.

In terms of former properties, the Algonquin and the Acapulco properties could be pretty cheap.
Sisyphus1carus likes this.
Old Dec 18, 2017, 5:35 pm

I think the last couple of GDGR had the Fairmont Chicago at 109 USD for some days. Royal York 149 CAD. Think those were among the cheapest in North America.
Old Dec 18, 2017, 5:56 pm

Calgary Palliser for C$109 during holidays using promo code.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.