Wiki Posts
Search

Amenities for the little FPC members

Search this Thread

Old Feb 5, 2015, 9:48 pm
Original Poster

Programs: DL Plat, Marriott Gold, Hilton Gold

I'm a huge fan of the Le Labo products at Fairmont - love all of the great in-room products for adults.

Our next Fairmont stay will be with little Curl f- her first Fairmont visit.

Can anyone tell me if there are baby amenities - special toiletries, etc. that they've had at Fairmont hotels and resorts? The less I have to pack the better.
Old Feb 6, 2015, 9:51 pm

Programs: IC Spire Amb, RC Plat, Shangri-La GC, and more.
Not at all a fan of the rose Le Labo. Much too over-scented. It seems dated and unsophisticated IMNSHO. :-) I was amazed to see the products at Barney's - I honestly had thought it was some sort of house/discount brand.

Off to a Fairmont tomorrow. I'll remember to pack some unscented products.
Old Feb 8, 2015, 4:11 pm

Programs: AC*SEMM, *G, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Gold
One off, or Fairmont introducing new amenities?

I stayed at the Queen Elizabeth last night and was expecting the usual Labo products. I was surprised to see products called "Nourish, A Spa Line" instead (and one Neutrogena soap bar that was in one of the two bathrooms).

Like some others, I feel that the smell of the Labo product is way over the top. That said, the products actually do the job. The Nourish shower gel has a fairly strong lemon/citronella smell and is too liquid. The shampoo is more of a green tea formula and I have found it way too light as well. The conditioner would be the only product getting a "pass" for getting the job done

Last edited by YOWCDNFF; Feb 8, 2015 at 4:17 pm
Old Feb 8, 2015, 8:21 pm

Originally Posted by curl
I'm a huge fan of the Le Labo products at Fairmont - love all of the great in-room products for adults.

Our next Fairmont stay will be with little Curl f- her first Fairmont visit.

Can anyone tell me if there are baby amenities - special toiletries, etc. that they've had at Fairmont hotels and resorts? The less I have to pack the better.
Just stayed at Fairmont Kea Lani last week with our 5 months old baby and the baby products are by Wee Ollie baby + tots...made in Canada.
Old Feb 12, 2015, 8:58 am
Original Poster

Thanks, @musicscrip! We are staying at the Fairmont Orchid on the Big Island, so guessing similar products. What items did they have for you?
Old Feb 13, 2015, 1:18 am

Programs: Leaders Unlimited,Fairmont Platinum,SLH Loved,IC Ambassador
At Fairmont Monte Carlo you get shampoo lotion and thats about it for kids, you used to get a hat and a whole play set with dominos etc but not any more.. shame really
Old Feb 28, 2015, 3:00 pm

Originally Posted by curl
Thanks, @musicscrip! We are staying at the Fairmont Orchid on the Big Island, so guessing similar products. What items did they have for you?
It included toothbrush, toothpaste, soap, shampoo and body lotion and a little cute stuff animal attached to the kit.
Old Mar 2, 2015, 6:28 pm
Original Poster

We are here and got the same kit with the crib. Front desk also gave our toddler a little stuffed animal at check-in. Haven't tried products just yet.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.