Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > External Miles and Points Resources
Reload this Page >

I can't find a single blogger/influencer who has reviewed LH747-8 Main Deck Business

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

I can't find a single blogger/influencer who has reviewed LH747-8 Main Deck Business

Search this Thread

Old Dec 21, 2023, 9:48 am
Original Member, Ambassador: External Miles and Points Resources
Original Poster

Location: Digital Nomad Wandering the Earth - Currently in LIMA, PERU

Random gripe: every single blogger/influencer has a review of the upper deck of the LH 747-8. I can't find a single review of the main deck business class. Video, nor blog. Not even LH-phile Lucky Ben!

The LH forum was helpful in this regard.

I guess buying a last minute business class ticket and riding on the main deck isn't cool enough to merit a review or video...
Old Dec 22, 2023, 1:25 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Four Seasons Contributor Badge

Programs: BA, VS, HH, IHG, MB, MR
I thoight I had, but turns out it was F - https://www.headforpoints.com/2017/0...t-to-new-york/
kokonutz likes this.
Old Dec 22, 2023, 6:27 am
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources

Programs: LH SEN
sbm12 was on the inaugural flight and documented it tip to tail. Posted the info on FT and his blog: Where to sit on the 747-8i [merged B74H experience reports]
kokonutz likes this.
Old Dec 22, 2023, 9:01 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by oliver2002
sbm12 was on the inaugural flight and documented it tip to tail. Posted the info on FT and his blog: Where to sit on the 747-8i [merged B74H experience reports]
Thanks, yeah, sometimes FlyerTalk is still the ultimate resources for all things flying.

It's an interesting phenomenon, though. I guess points, miles, and plane bloggers plan well in advance or don't travel as a couple. Our flight MEX-FRA in a couple weeks has a couple empty seats upstairs but not next to each other. I've been on the main deck before but only in F (so I suppose I am guilty of same). The few photos I've found of main deck business it looks great. But not a lot to go on...
SPN Lifer likes this.
Old Jan 2, 2024, 2:43 pm
Original Poster

Update: a couple of seats together opened up upstairs so now we'll be flying blogger class. And simultaneously eliminating my opportunity to fill this gap in blogger knowledge!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.