Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Milesfeed not updating

Search this Thread

Old Jul 24, 2023, 8:32 am
Original Poster

Milesfeed not updating

I love milesfeed. It provides a quick summary of what the bloggers are writing so I can pick what to read. However, for the last few weeks it has not been updating or not updating very often. They had said that it was something like a 10 min update. Not sure what is happening but I sure miss it. Hopefully they are not going away.
Old Jul 30, 2023, 8:06 am

Programs: United MM, Alaska MVP, Hyatt Glob, Marriott Plat
I've noticed it also. Hopefully the problem gets solved.
Old Aug 2, 2023, 2:16 am

Programs: AA EP, HH Diamond, Admirals Club, Global Entry
Talking MilesFeed Alternatives

I was a daily visitor to MilesFeed.com. It was a very informative site. Now it seems MilesFeed is dead (perhaps the owner will not renew cloud/server subscription). If you have a Twitter/X account, please send a DM to @Milesfeed.

I found the following alternative sites which are similar like MilesFeed. Moving on.

https://pointsbuzz.com/
https://www.thepointshub.com/

ThePointsHub site has many more blogs than PointsBuzz (for example, Loyalty Lobby). But PointsBuzz looks similar like MilesFeed.

Hope it helps.

Tintin
Old Aug 15, 2023, 9:41 am
Original Poster

It looks like milesfeed changed their format. Now the home page shows the recent posts from all sources one at a time all mixed together. Then you have to go to the individual site link to only see the posts from that site.

I HATE the new format. You used to be able to see a summary of all posts and it only took seconds to scan. Now it will take much longer.

I will try the other sites.

Update:
I love the pointsbuzz. It is almost exactly like milesfeed. The points hub hurts my eyes with all the bright blue links.
Old Aug 17, 2023, 12:13 am

Programs: Hilton Diamond, Hyatt Plat, IHG Plat
Looks like they reverted back to the original format and fixed up some of the dead sites.
Old Aug 17, 2023, 10:30 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by nuetron
Looks like they reverted back to the original format and fixed up some of the dead sites.
Yes, and I noticed there is a live feed tab which is the view we saw briefly. Not sure but looks like they added a lot of new blogs including award wallet.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.