flytoptier: Trip reports on a new level

Old May 31, 2022, 7:37 pm
Suspended
Original Poster
Hilton Contributor BadgeHyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: Delta Gold Medallion, Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Diamond

Is anyone here subscribed to or viewed the trip video reports from flytoptier? He has a pretty unique approach to filming and editing, along with very detailed segments from Etihad, Emirates and Qatar.

Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/flytoptier/videos

Old Jun 2, 2022, 3:43 am
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources

Programs: LH SEN
36 mins? Who has time for such long winded trip reports? Judging by the attention span of my sons if you can't package it in a 3-5 min tiktok, you lost the bulk of your audience.
Old Jun 4, 2022, 11:12 am
Original Member, Ambassador: External Miles and Points Resources

Location: Digital Nomad Wandering the Earth - Currently in LIMA, PERU
Agree that they are waaaay too long to watch in their entirety. But as with Lucky's hundreds of photos per flight, it's nice to be able to fast forward to the bits that actually interest me.

Better to have too much than not enough.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.