Community
Wiki Posts
Search

OFFICIAL - 11th Chicago Seminars - October 16-18, 2020 [virtual]

Search this Thread

Old Oct 16, 2020, 11:52 pm

Programs: DL DM
Originally Posted by margarita girl
I signed up a week ago, but have received nothing but Event Brite confirmation that they have my money. When do we get info about how to join the seminars?
As noted on the confirmation, the log-in instructions go out the prior to the event, which are going out now. See you tomorrow!
Old Oct 17, 2020, 9:27 am

The event is going on now, and I still haven't received any emails (signed up yesterday)....
Old Oct 17, 2020, 10:24 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: UALifetimePremierGold, Marriott LifetimeTitanium
Originally Posted by watsup
The event is going on now, and I still haven't received any emails (signed up yesterday)....
Did you check your spam folder? Might be there. It's going on now & I'll DM you a link. Also, the entire event will be available for replay so if you don't get in at the moment you can still see it all.

Cheers.
Old Oct 17, 2020, 10:27 am

Fun popping into the event to chat about 4 great charities - and to share the screen w/ my all-time fav, Randy Petersen!

Cheers.
Old Oct 17, 2020, 3:38 pm

got the link, thank you.
Old Oct 17, 2020, 6:04 pm

It was so fun to participate. Also, with unexpected cameo w/ Randy! This is from prior (not Chicago Seminar event), but me & Randy from a few years ago.
tc fly girl and SanDiego1K like this.
Old Oct 17, 2020, 7:38 pm

Originally Posted by SkiAdcock
It was so fun to participate. Also, with unexpected cameo w/ Randy! This is from prior (not Chicago Seminar event), but me & Randy from a few years ago.
Great pic of you two. I was fun to surprise you with Randy on the ranch popping in.
Old Oct 18, 2020, 8:26 am

Programs: US Air, UA BA LH AI DELTA MARRIOTT CHOICE SGP
Hats off - stefan !

Originally Posted by RapidTravelChai
Great pic of you two. I was fun to surprise you with Randy on the ranch popping in.
Stefan: Great job yesterday. I know how much time you expended...(& the pay is fantastic ! ) Except for small technical glitches from some ( myself included!) participants you brought it off very well.
Howie et al : Get busy, get the vaccine, we want an in person seminar next year.
Old Oct 18, 2020, 4:02 pm
Community Director Emerita

I'm thru the first two hours on YouTube. I am highly impressed at how well the online version was done. Kudos to Stefan and thanks to all who brought their A game. It was great to see Randy who has such a humanitarian heart. I'll be watching Property Brothers next season to see our very own participant.
Old Nov 6, 2020, 11:54 am

Programs: King of Rental Cars, BA Gold, Virgin Gold, AA MM Gold, A3 Gold, SK Gold, Hotel SuperElite
Ulla and I were happy to assist the master Stefan in putting together an amazing event. I sincerely hope 2021 can be an in person event.
tc fly girl, SanDiego1K and deker0 like this.
Old Dec 1, 2020, 11:00 pm

Giving update: we raised $5,253.85. On Giving Tuesday I made donations of $1315 to each of the 2020 selected charities.
tc fly girl and SanDiego1K like this.
Old Dec 2, 2020, 7:39 am

Originally Posted by RapidTravelChai
Giving update: we raised $5,253.85. On Giving Tuesday I made donations of $1315 to each of the 2020 selected charities.
Woo-hoo! Well done! Not bad for a virtual event - and y'all didn't have to listen to me yell many times 'gee-e-e-t-t-t your raffle tickets!"
Old Dec 3, 2020, 5:46 am

Programs: AA P4L, WN, BA, DL, UA, HHonors, IHG
Originally Posted by SkiAdcock
y'all didn't have to listen to me yell many times 'gee-e-e-t-t-t your raffle tickets!"
That's always been a fun part of the live events!
Old Mar 7, 2021, 8:32 pm

Originally Posted by SanDiego1K
I'm thru the first two hours on YouTube. I am highly impressed at how well the online version was done. Kudos to Stefan and thanks to all who brought their A game. It was great to see Randy who has such a humanitarian heart. I'll be watching Property Brothers next season to see our very own participant.
Do you have a link or search suggestion to view the seminar on youtube? Thanks
Old Mar 7, 2021, 8:48 pm
Community Director Emerita

Originally Posted by History05
Do you have a link or search suggestion to view the seminar on youtube? Thanks
There was a modest charge at the time that went to charity.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.