Wiki Posts
Search

Research Study Regarding Miles and Points

Search this Thread

Old Aug 9, 2019, 3:53 am
Original Poster

Lightbulb Research Study Regarding Miles and Points

Hello!

I am currently undertaking my MSc in Air Transport Management, and I would love to hear some feedback from the FlyerTalk community, as you are all experts on loyalty schemes and point redemption. I am specifically looking at the impact of new technologies and the impact on frequent flyers.

If you have 5 minutes to spare, I have an online anonymous survey online that I would really love to hear your opinions on.
If anybody is interested in participating, please send me a PM or post reply to this and I will give you the link!

I hope that I have posted this in the right place
I would be happy to talk more about the findings of my research and the impact that it can have on this community once the data is collected!

Thank you very much!
Bruna
Old Aug 12, 2019, 12:37 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AC Super Elite, Radisson Platinum, Accor Platinum
Welcome to Flyertalk!

How about you post:

(1) a link to the survey
(2) a short introduction incl. what university you're studying at
(3) a brief summary of your research project / what the focusof your research is etc.
MilesTalk likes this.
Old Oct 19, 2019, 5:59 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
Name of university and its location please.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.