Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > External Miles and Points Resources
Reload this Page >

What is a good travel blog? Any examples?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

What is a good travel blog? Any examples?

Search this Thread

Old Jul 12, 2021, 9:15 pm
Suspended

Originally Posted by dingo
I don't begrudge anyone for going after money. That said, I don't care to follow any of the bloggers / podcasters in which I invested time only to have them go to the vapid mindless world of TPG. Who are those bloggers?

Kerr
Pizza in Motion
???

Who else? I want to make sure they have their career resurrected without my support. TPG is 100% first grade level writing. I"m actually considering, gasp, following Lucky again.
How about not follow any of them and just want for the airline or hotel email to come through explaining whatever promo or mileage sale is going on. Sure, it may be a day or two late but you can save yourself the mindless headlines of 20 reasons why EVERYONE should have the blah blah blah card. It's been working fine for me.

On another note, I'm not sure how these kids get away with reviewing products they don't actually have. It's more like I reviewed the benefits of on the card website and here's my take.
Old Apr 19, 2024, 3:39 pm

Anyone with experience in travel to Antarctica?
Old Apr 20, 2024, 7:29 pm

Programs: UA GS+LT UC, AA EXP+LT PLT, Fairmont LT PLT, Marriott PLT, Hilton DIA, Hyatt Glob, Avis CHM
Originally Posted by neurotraveler
Anyone with experience in travel to Antarctica?
We chartered a kosher cruise there for DansDeals readers.
SPN Lifer likes this.
Old Apr 21, 2024, 5:04 pm

If you have an interest in travel blog, please take a look at mine www.neurotraveler.com. The emphasis is on high quality photos of my travels to Africa and Borneo to see the great apes (gorillas, chimpanzees and orangutans) as well as many other places in China, Patagonia, Sweden, Costa Rica, Ireland, etc. Comments and suggestions are welcome.
kokonutz likes this.
Old Today, 5:33 pm

Originally Posted by neurotraveler
If you have an interest in travel blog, please take a look at mine www.neurotraveler.com. The emphasis is on high quality photos of my travels to Africa and Borneo to see the great apes (gorillas, chimpanzees and orangutans) as well as many other places in China, Patagonia, Sweden, Costa Rica, Ireland, etc. Comments and suggestions are welcome.
I'm really impressed with your Eagle photos using the Sony RX10 IV. I had one for awhile but could never get used to it nor achieve the photographic quality you have. I'm now now shooting with a Sony A1, which is a great photographic tool.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.