Reload this Page >

I thought everyone loved a countdown!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

I thought everyone loved a countdown!

Search this Thread

Old Jun 2, 2014, 6:38 pm

Visiting BA's landing page, but not checking his blog. It seems like VFTW has posted more articles in the past few days about cc than actually the hobby itself. Would be interesting to count the ratio of cc posts versus the aviation related ones.

Slightly OT, but I bet there is a coordinated countdown (synchronization) between Gary and Ben. Looks awfully fishy they are blogging about Etihad at the same time and their new found fascination with the UAE. Again, did not read the articles, but just going by the titles.

They have already sold their souls to the credit card gods; and now it looks like they are trying to butter up to someone else. A freebie ride for two roommates courtesy of EY? I could be wrong.
Old Jun 2, 2014, 8:48 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

ben got a lot of publicity for EY via kickstarter

he can tell them that was his idea all along, even if it wasnt

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.