Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > External Miles and Points Resources
Reload this Page >

Mommy Points Mentions Coupon Connection ...

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Mommy Points Mentions Coupon Connection ...

Search this Thread

Old Jan 30, 2014, 9:44 am
Flyertalk Evangelist and Moderator: Coupon Connection and Travel Products

Programs: Hilton Diamond, IHG Platinum Elite, Hyatt Discoverist, Radisson Elite
If you believe someone is brokering, then you should report them to the moderators. WE have taken care of a number of brokers who get into the forum....

But, I disagree that CC is just a hub for brokers. Many people make trades there... for personal use.

Originally Posted by ma91pmh
Meh who cares? CC is just hub for mileage brokers now anyway. Very hard to find real trades there, though I did get a couple of good ones last year after weeding through the obvious brokers with their [email protected] email addresses
Old Jan 31, 2014, 11:04 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: UALifetimePremierGold, Marriott LifetimeTitanium
Originally Posted by itsaboutthejourney
I'm not sure how I feel about a blog that is named "Mommy Points"... I can't get the vision of kids ransacking the lounge while mommy buys 'just one more mistake fare' out of my head.
I don't read her blog that often (well any blog for that matter), but she has a lot of good tips for those traveling with children & the blog post linked in the OP has some great advice/things to think about if traveling with or arranging travel for the elderly. I've met her a few times at the Chicago Seminar Event. When she's there she's very involved with attendees, but she always leaves before the other speakers on the last day to get back home to her child & flies in at the last minute to minimize her time away from home.

Re: her mentioning CC on the blog. I don't have a problem with it, especially if it brings someone to FT that might not have been aware of FT previously. We may gain new contributing members which helps make this a better travel BB for others. And even if someone hops right over to FT after reading that, CC (and Omni) won't even appear as a forum until they hit the 180/180 requirement.

Cheers.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.