Search

Angry comments on blogs [split off from 'Which blogs censor' thread]

Search this Thread

Old Dec 23, 2013, 9:36 am
Suspended
Original Poster

Programs: Blogger & Delta Diamond Medallion Million Miler
Originally Posted by itsaboutthejourney
I know we all strive to do our best, but perhaps better/clearer/accurate blog content would mean more satisfied 'readers' who send you compliments rather than angry notes? @:-)
Readership continues to just about double each year and the good to bad comments and emails is 50 to 1.

But, there are some very crazy people out there. Are you saying your condone a threat / implication of violence like this?
Old Dec 23, 2013, 11:42 am

Programs: Tegridy Elite
Originally Posted by Delta Points
I know we all strive to do our best, but perhaps better/clearer/accurate blog content would mean more satisfied 'readers' who send you compliments rather than angry notes? @:-)
Readership continues to just about double each year and the good to bad comments and emails is 50 to 1.

But, there are some very crazy people out there. Are you saying your condone a threat / implication of violence like this?
Honestly, it's things like your last sentence, that fan the flames as much as any commentors. There isn't anything in the post you quoted that would drive a question like that!
Old Dec 23, 2013, 6:13 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL DM & 2MM, SPG/Bonvoid LT Titanium, Hyatt Globalist, $tarbucks Titanium
Originally Posted by 84fiero
Honestly, it's things like your last sentence, that fan the flames as much as any commentors. There isn't anything in the post you quoted that would drive a question like that!
There are of course flames of laughter too. Those seem to come from folks on Virginia Avenue when they read stuff on DeltaPoints. (They also scratch their heads wondering how stuff can be so unfactual.)
Old Dec 23, 2013, 6:28 pm
Suspended
Original Poster

There are of course flames of laughter too. Those seem to come from folks on Virginia Avenue when they read stuff on DeltaPoints. (They also scratch their heads wondering how stuff can be so unfactual.)
It's funny you keep repeating the same personal attack but I know very many inside Delta and the facts are not what you have dreamed up.

Plus, your silence speaks so much about my question to you. I see who you are as does any other FTer who sees what you spew out!

Last edited by Renes Points; Dec 23, 2013 at 7:53 pm
Old Dec 23, 2013, 6:45 pm
Suspended
Original Poster

Originally Posted by 84fiero
Honestly
Anyone who starts a quote this way is not to be trusted. If you are honest you don't need to say it as I am on the blog!
Old Dec 23, 2013, 9:32 pm

Programs: Tegridy Elite
Originally Posted by Delta Points
Anyone who starts a quote this way is not to be trusted. If you are honest you don't need to say it as I am on the blog!
I'm not to be trusted, because I happen to start a sentence with some tough love for you, with the word "honestly"? That's one of the more bizarre personal attacks I've heard lately. I'm afraid I don't fully understand your run-on second sentence.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.