Reload this Page >

Which Bloggers are Full-Time?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Apr 26, 2013, 3:04 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: yerffej201
As Raffles says, categories are a bit arbitrary so there are no black lines indicating the divide.

Full-Time (Not looking for other job)

Full-Time (Looking for other work)

"Part-Time" Bloggers
Print Wikipost

Which Bloggers are Full-Time?

Search this Thread

Old Apr 29, 2013, 4:24 pm

Programs: Work in progress.
It's funny how so many of these threads start off with a unique question and then devolve into the same generic stuff that the other EMPR threads are talking about.

Last edited by jatink129; Apr 29, 2013 at 10:27 pm Reason: Fixed a spelling mistake.
Old Apr 29, 2013, 8:09 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Originally Posted by kokonutz
One of the stated goals of this forum is to create a 'BetterBloggerBureau,' where best and worst practices are identified and blogs are called out on them and either cheered or jeered; the idea being that such publicity will help push blogs toward best practices and away from worst practices.
Who gets to decide which practices are best and worst?
Old Apr 30, 2013, 12:52 am
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources

Programs: LH SEN
Originally Posted by jatink129
It's funny how so many of these threads start off with a unique question and then devolve into the same generic stuff that the other EMPR threads are talking about.
I tend to agree. Whether bloggers are full time or not is getting too personal, so lets rest this topic and move on.

Thread closed.

Regards Oliver2002
Mod EM&PR forum

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.