Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Expert Hotel Reviews
Reload this Page >

Average hotel - reasonable value

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jun 20, 2020, 12:11 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Altitude 75K, LT Marriott Platinum

Four Points by Sheraton Toronto Airport

Map| 1 Review | 0% Recommended

6257 Airport Rd Mississauga, ON CA L4V1E4

Average hotel - reasonable value (0 Photo)

Room

The room was clean and it was a double queen room - not alot of space if a family is staying there. The washroom was very small as well but clean. 

The hotel is located less than a 10 minute walk from Terminal 3 of Toronto Pearson International Airport. If you're arriving from Terminal 1, take the train to Terminal 3 and descend to the arrivals level and once you exit, you should see a parking lot with a Tim Horton's, and you will be able to see the hotel from there. 

Overall

During COVID-19, the hand sanitizers located in the lobby and on the 6th floor were empty. If you are a light sleeper, avoid this hotel as you will be unable to sleep based on the cars/trucks from the street and hearing the conversation from the guests in the next room. The noise from the air conditioning unit will also keep you awake.

There is a new Element by Westin being built behind it, which looks very nice but I believe it is the same owners as this property. If this is indeed the case, I would be wary that they may have also cut costs with respect to soundproof windows and walls.

Many hotels are closed due to the pandemic but if you aren't a Bonvoy member, I would definitely choose other options in the area, which are less expensive and can't be worse than this hotel. 

Would you like to write a review on the Four Points by Sheraton Toronto Airport?

No, thank you.
Yes

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.