Original Poster

Programs: Hilton Diamond, Marriott Titanium, Amex Plat, National Elite
Courtyard Memphis - 4 nights

Courtyard by Marriott Memphis East/Bill Morris Parkway

3076 Kirby Pkwy Memphis, TN US 38115

Courtyard Memphis - 4 nights (0 Photo)

Courtyard by Marriott Memphis East/Bill Morris Parkway

Check In

Check in was seamless. Check-in via mobile app. I have had this mobile app for quite some time now. Most Marriotts do the mobile key and some dont. THis was one of theose that didn't. Doesnt matter the plastic key worked.   And Had my keys ready at the reception. I checked-in at 11PM. yup. 

Room

Room was as I requested. Away from elevator, away from kitchen / restaurant, woth a window to the park. 

It was clean. And as expected. 

My room had a balcony. Maybe it ws the Memphis weather, or maybe it was the room temperature. It seemd kinda perfect

Service

didnt use much iof the service. Although the recptionist was always helpful and cheery.  

Dining

Loved this part. The guy handling the bar is very amicable. i had some fairly unique requests and he complied cent per cent, word for word, nugget for nugget. 

Out of the five nights I stayed, one night he had the drinks on him for slightly delayed service.

Is relative close to freeway, without any noice or visual of the freway. Very safe. Hotel security and a local cop parked right next door.  

Overall

For the price I paid, I was super happy. Infactr I might justr be back there next week. 

Courtyard Memphis - 4 nights

Would you like to write a review on the Courtyard by Marriott Memphis East/Bill Morris Parkway?

No, thank you.
Yes

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.