Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Expert Hotel Reviews
Reload this Page >

Pullman ZamZam Clock Tower Makkah direct access to Holly mosque

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old May 4, 2018, 1:17 pm
Original Poster
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: Etihad

Hotel Pullman ZamZam Makkah

Map| 2 Reviews | 100% Recommended

Abraj Al-bait. Central Area Ajyad Mecca, SA 21955

Pullman ZamZam Clock Tower Makkah direct access to Holly mosque (2 Photos)

Pullman Zam Zam Makkah for Umrah. I was always looking for direct access stay nearby to the grand mosque masjidil Haram and facing the hooly Kaaba from my room, Finnally Pullman Zam Zam in The Clock Tower was the one fit me and my budgets. This hotels is suitables for solo and families. The room equipped with 24hrs live broadcast of Azan and Al Quran recital.and merely 100m by walking from the hotel lift down to the grand mosque. The strategic location, for Umrah and Hajj which heps to self times. WIth all the security at the hotel and warm welcome, make me want to come and stay again with Pullman Zam Zam Makkah. The room like suites equiped with bathtab and showers and frsh towels. 011.JPG

Check In

The check in was fast and feel welcome!, I was directly escoreted into the Guest Relationship Manager, my room key and check in bit the que as Platinum Le club Accor member as priority VVIP customer benefits were given once I mentioned my name upon check in. I dont need to que at the regular front desk counter which was croweded. Instead express check in was given with welcome vouchers like welcome drink for Previlages loyal guest, welcome letter by the GM, etc

Room

The room was awesome which were upgraded from deluxe to executive suites facing directly to Kaabah view, instead of city or Haram views. The room ammenities were also being upgraded to Platinum members benefits such as warm welcome another sweet, and a bowl of fresh fruits plus local sweets delicaies. and unlimited bottomless bottled drinking waters. The rooms also with special direct VIP access to limited executive lounge access for Breakfast with personalized butlers for breakfast, and with superior serive given to me and my family. 

Service

The room serives come also with turn down service and daily towels, bath robs, slippers and also free ironing service by the housekeeping. WHich save my time as I just dial for a services, as a family I wlso got free baby crib, and also the rooms come with sofa beds ontop of the king size bed.

Dining

The restaurant in the restaurant is good to get fesh and clean foods. But need to add more locals menus and more selections.

Great location for Umrah and Hajj, as the hotel located in the clock tower and easy access to the Masjidil Haram grand mosque less than 5 mins. and full of food restaurant in the clock tower plus shopping paradise, complte with hospital, pharmacy, baby shops, supermarkets, etc.

Overall

I would recommed 100% to stay in this hotel for conveniace, and the hotels also offer free wheelchairs to performs the tawaf and Sae'

Clock Tower

261.JPG

Would you like to write a review on the Hotel Pullman ZamZam Makkah?

No, thank you.
Yes
bitterproffit likes this.
Old May 31, 2018, 6:09 am

You are right Zam Zam Pulman access is very good towards Haram. But In my point of view Makkah Tower will be the best choice for you.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.