Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Eva Air | Infinity MileageLands
Reload this Page >

EVA Air Introduces "Elite Class" on 777-300ER

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jul 5, 2005, 7:51 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA EXP 1MM, UA Silver, HH Gold, IHG Platinum, Marriott Titanium

Well, a seat map has finally been posted online. Here's the link to the image:
http://photo.xuite.net/da199171/132556/8.jpg

So, the seat pitch of Elite Class (the new Evergreen Deluxe) has remained the same as its predecessors. I'm curious how "elite" Elite Class will be.

There also seems to be a small section designated as a "Bar" in Premium Laurel. I'm very curious now.
Old Jul 6, 2005, 1:06 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Oh no, stupid name (both English and Chinese) Evergreen Deluxe was a perfect name. And I thought Dynasty Supreme was stupid

The Chinese name would lead me to believe this will basically be a class designed for professionals on business trips. It will probably be sold as a higher level of product/price as I feared.

If Y is 3-3-3 compared to 3-4-3 on the 744 and "Elite Class" is still 2-4-2 as the ED on the 744, what does that say about the width of the seats?

Only 2 baby bassinet positions in Y? How is that going to work?

Interesting to see what amenities come with the seats.

Last edited by username; Jul 6, 2005 at 1:18 am
Old Jul 6, 2005, 9:34 am

Originally Posted by EVA Air
I'm curious how "elite" Elite Class will be.
Hopefully more "super" than the current super business and first!
Old Jul 6, 2005, 2:15 pm

Programs: BR Gold
I noticed the bar on the left rear of Premium Laurel. If anyone gets pics, please post a link here! If not, I plan on getting some as I'm scheduled for Premium Laurel on 17 August.
Old Jul 6, 2005, 11:10 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA EXP 1MM, UA Silver, HH Gold, IHG Platinum, Marriott Titanium
Originally Posted by ihate2fly
I noticed the bar on the left rear of Premium Laurel. If anyone gets pics, please post a link here! If not, I plan on getting some as I'm scheduled for Premium Laurel on 17 August.
I'm guessing EVA Air will have something on their website introducing the new 777 when it enters service. I'm more than certain that they'll probably put 1 or 2 pictures of the bar.
Old Jul 7, 2005, 1:23 am

Originally Posted by EVA Air
I'm guessing EVA Air will have something on their website introducing the new 777 when it enters service. I'm more than certain that they'll probably put 1 or 2 pictures of the bar.
I feel disappointed that their first scheduled flight of the B773ER is now less than a month away and still nothing on their website. I guess we can look forward to a similar display to when the A332 came into service. I guess it's just me harping again about their dreadful website.
Old Jul 13, 2005, 9:59 pm

Programs: AC/BR/CX
First scheduled flight

Anyone knows when is the first scheduled flight of EVA's B777-300ER? I searched EVA AIR's website and came up with BR 211 TPE-BKK on Aug. 6 as the first one. What are the chances that they might change it? I am thinking to take part in the first flight to try out the new Elite class, so, if anyone has any information please let me know. Thanks
Old Jul 14, 2005, 9:31 am

TPE-HKG on BR857/858 late evening flight also 77W from 06AUG.

Originally Posted by TaiwanAir
Anyone knows when is the first scheduled flight of EVA's B777-300ER? I searched EVA AIR's website and came up with BR 211 TPE-BKK on Aug. 6 as the first one. What are the chances that they might change it? I am thinking to take part in the first flight to try out the new Elite class, so, if anyone has any information please let me know. Thanks
Old Jul 16, 2005, 9:26 am

Originally Posted by jiml1126
TPE-HKG on BR857/858 late evening flight also 77W from 06AUG.
Thanks, and so, TPE-BKK is on Aug.6 is the FIRST scheduled flight...at least for now, right? I have booked for that flight with V class upgraded to N and returning to TPE a few days later with V to try out the new Elite class
Old Jul 16, 2005, 9:41 pm

77W's first day schedule is BR211/212 BKK run and then 857/858 HKG. This until 31AUG as 2nd 77W comes in to operate the other 2 daily HKG run then shift to LHR on 15SEP.

Originally Posted by TaiwanAir
Thanks, and so, TPE-BKK is on Aug.6 is the FIRST scheduled flight...at least for now, right? I have booked for that flight with V class upgraded to N and returning to TPE a few days later with V to try out the new Elite class
Old Jul 18, 2005, 3:08 am

Programs: EVA Diamond,SQ Gold, TG Gold, Airtran Elite
I am on the flight for the 6th as well. Hope it is worth it.
Old Jul 19, 2005, 8:27 am

Originally Posted by thethailife
I am on the flight for the 6th as well. Hope it is worth it.
Great! Are you flying C class on that flight as well? Row 6 and row 10 are currently blocked, but I will try to get it in airport
Old Jul 19, 2005, 3:18 pm

Programs: EVA Diamond,SQ Gold, TG Gold, Airtran Elite
In First because of Lax-Tpe leg.
Old Aug 4, 2005, 3:14 pm

The B773ER has been in TPE a week. Does anyone have cabin pics?
Old Aug 4, 2005, 4:26 pm

Programs: AC MM
Smile

Originally Posted by ihate2fly
The B773ER has been in TPE a week. Does anyone have cabin pics?
Try this link: http://evaair.themecool.com.tw/777-300er/home4.html
"username" posted this link in a different thread, it's a slideshow that shows all three classes of the new B777ER - Premium Laurel, Elite & Economy.
I know it's not quite what you are looking for but maybe keeps you inspired until more pictures are being taken and posted.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.