Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Eva Air | Infinity MileageLands
Reload this Page >

AC code shared flight operated by BR, BR or AC luggage rule?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Mar 27, 2024, 8:14 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Aeroplan; Marriott Platinum; IHG Platinum; Best Western Diamond

My BIL booked flights YYZ-TPE with AC, operated by EVA. We recently flew on Eva, and got 2 pieces of checked luggages. BIL says they were told they only get 1 piece of checked luggage because they bought the ticket through AC. Is that true?
Old Mar 28, 2024, 1:50 pm

Programs: EVA Air , * G, QR Privilege Club S
Originally Posted by yscleo
My BIL booked flights YYZ-TPE with AC, operated by EVA. We recently flew on Eva, and got 2 pieces of checked luggages. BIL says they were told they only get 1 piece of checked luggage because they bought the ticket through AC. Is that true?
Any particular reason why you want to fly on AC? Looks like flying on EVA on that sector is better and cheaper too.
Old Apr 2, 2024, 6:54 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Aeroplan; Marriott Platinum; IHG Platinum; Best Western Diamond
Originally Posted by Davvidd
Any particular reason why you want to fly on AC? Looks like flying on EVA on that sector is better and cheaper too.
My BIL, not me.
Davvidd likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.