Wiki Posts
Search

Cash upgrades

Search this Thread

Old Dec 8, 2022, 9:21 am
Original Poster

Programs: QR Platinum
Cash upgrades

I never flew Eva Air but they now serve MUC which would now be an option for me. MUC-TPE is served by a B787-9 which a 2 class configuration (no PE). Does BR offer cash upgrades from Y to J and if so which price range could be expected oneway?
Old Dec 29, 2022, 2:40 pm

Programs: BA Gold, UA, DL
Originally Posted by toz100
I never flew Eva Air but they now serve MUC which would now be an option for me. MUC-TPE is served by a B787-9 which a 2 class configuration (no PE). Does BR offer cash upgrades from Y to J and if so which price range could be expected oneway?
Years ago when I bought the cash upgrade for my TPE - SFO flight, there was no special offer. They simply re-calculated the fares and I paid the fare difference, which was $1200 (or $1600) for a one-way upgrade.
toz100 and Violin1990 like this.
Old Jan 4, 2023, 5:53 pm

Programs: EVA Air , * G, QR Privilege Club S
Originally Posted by toz100
Its sad that they do not serve PE on the 787. Air Canada does and it looks like it is full most of the time.
Old Jan 6, 2023, 5:34 am

Programs: Bonvoy Ambassador, HH G, BR Diamond/*G, BAEC Gold, Hertz PC
Yup, there are no upsell upgrades that are significantly less than the fare difference like some other airlines, only fare difference upgrades.
Violin1990 likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.