Wiki Posts
Search

YVR to TPE - Booked with Air Canada

Search this Thread

Old Nov 11, 2022, 7:10 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Aeroplan; Nexus
YVR to TPE - Booked with Air Canada

My wife and I managed to book through Air Canada YVR to TPE operated by EVA for an upcoming trip. Interestingly the Economy tickets through Air Canada came to be more than $200 cheaper than booking directly with EVA. We were also given free seat selection for some seats.

However, we wanted to see if we could pay extra to get the exit row seats but they were grayed out on Air Canada's website. Is there a way to work it out with EVA to get this arranged.

Further I'm curious about the check in process. I imagine we will check in with Air Canada instead of EVA Air? Can we check in 24h prior to boarding like a typical Air Canada flight? Or will we need to check in at the airport?

Also when you check in do they give you the option to upgrade with cash?
Old Nov 19, 2022, 6:43 pm

Programs: AC MM E50 , Former SPG, now Marriott LT Plat
Always, always check in with the operating carrier only.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.