Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Eva Air | Infinity MileageLands
Reload this Page >

Flying from USM to VIE via BKK (lounge access and can I check for whole trip in USM)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Flying from USM to VIE via BKK (lounge access and can I check for whole trip in USM)

Search this Thread

Old Nov 11, 2022, 4:59 am
Original Poster

Programs: QR Silver, TK Elite+, Accor Gold, Mariott Platinum Elite, Hilton Diamond and IHG Diamond Ambassador

I am traveling from USM via BKK to VIE with EVA Air. First leg is operated by Bangkok Airways, but ticket was bought for whole trip on EVA Air.

I would like to know if is possible to leave at BKK to go to the airport hotel for 6 hours (I have almost 10 hours layover)? Because in the past I was able to complete immigration at the Samui Airport and connect to the international flight air side. And can Bangkok Airways issue me boarding pass till VIE? As EVA Air Business Class can I access other *A lounges (for example TH, SQ, TK)? And how is the EVA Air Lounge in Bangkok open?

Thank you
DC10

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.