Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Eva Air | Infinity MileageLands
Reload this Page >

Best way to contact Eva Air customer service?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Oct 12, 2022, 12:24 pm
Original Poster

Book the ticket through UA and need to updated the frequent flyer # from UA to BR so I can use BR mileage redemption for the Sky Shop.

Phone is permanently busy all the time and instead of waiting in line they just disconnect you.
Old Oct 12, 2022, 6:22 pm

ive called EVA a couple times... few quick ways is to call their Taiwan line. i got through within 10 mins.
The other way was to call and go through their mileage program line instead of the ticketing option.
commaspace likes this.
Old Oct 14, 2022, 5:00 pm

Taiwan English line is the best way to go. I booked 4 tickets for the trip in December and try to upgrade it with Premium Econ. No joy calling any US number. They put you on hold for 30 mins and cut you off.

Called Taiwan office at night (from California), waited 15 mins and I am able to speak to an agent
commaspace likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.