Wiki Posts
Search

Eva Air 2020 Service Changes

Search this Thread

Old Jan 3, 2020, 6:36 am
Original Poster

Programs: BR Diamond, Dynasty Flyer Paragon, Marriott Lifetime Plat
Eva Air 2020 Service Changes

With the ringing in of the New Year, BR has once again announced their annual service innovations:

1. New Menu designs by JL Design.

2. Introduction of a new line of teas in RL/PL/Business
3. Rollout of a Chinese AI Chatbot online
4. Ability to use a boarding pass via the mobile app through Apple Wallet and the Android equivalent

Eva Air has also been named the 3rd safest airline in the world, but it's on-time ranking continued to be in the low 20%.

In his monthly letter, President Clay Sun promised greater and better service this year, as well as continued up gauge of routes and network expansion with the 787.
Old Jan 7, 2020, 4:46 pm

I actually wish they didn't change the tea from TWG to something else.
Old Jan 8, 2020, 1:13 pm

Originally Posted by agjil
I actually wish they didn't change the tea from TWG to something else.
They add "Tea Salon" with Wang De Chuan (a Taiwanese tea brand) with four styles offered -- Alishan Jinxuan Oolong, Jasmine Oolong, Exquisite Oolong and Ripe PuEr. For a Taiwanese carrier, I think a closer alignment with the rich local tea culture is a very nice touch.

Nevertheless, TWG seems to be still available, at least I saw it listed on the menu.
Old Jan 8, 2020, 4:35 pm

Originally Posted by bearchemist
They add "Tea Salon" with Wang De Chuan (a Taiwanese tea brand) with four styles offered -- Alishan Jinxuan Oolong, Jasmine Oolong, Exquisite Oolong and Ripe PuEr. For a Taiwanese carrier, I think a closer alignment with the rich local tea culture is a very nice touch.

Nevertheless, TWG seems to be still available, at least I saw it listed on the menu.
Great to hear that, it never hurts to have options.
Thanks for letting me know, I actually want to try the Taiwanese tea now on my next EVA flight.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.