Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Eva Air | Infinity MileageLands
Reload this Page >

BR checked baggage check-in cutoff at YYZ?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old May 7, 2019, 10:23 am
Original Poster

Programs: AC SE100K, Marriott Platinum Elite

I'm flying BR35 YYZ -> TPE coming up this Thurs, May 9th. Anyone know what the checked baggage check-in cutoff is for BR at YYZ?
Old May 7, 2019, 10:58 am

FYI - https://www.evaair.com/en-us/managin...s/?airport=YYZ - so one hour before flight takes off. Google is your friend
Old May 7, 2019, 4:38 pm
Original Poster

Thanks - I did see the page at the link you sent, but it didn't have anything specific to baggage. I've noticed with some airlines, they'll keep the counter open, and you can check in, but you can't check a bag. I was moreso specifically looking for if there was a checked bag cutoff.
Are you saying that they're one and the same? As long as bags are checked by T-1 you're good?
Old May 7, 2019, 10:52 pm

Programs: BR Diamond, Dynasty Flyer Paragon, Marriott Lifetime Plat
Originally Posted by svirac
Thanks - I did see the page at the link you sent, but it didn't have anything specific to baggage. I've noticed with some airlines, they'll keep the counter open, and you can check in, but you can't check a bag. I was moreso specifically looking for if there was a checked bag cutoff.
Are you saying that they're one and the same? As long as bags are checked by T-1 you're good?
Bags must be checked one-hour before. That is both the baggage and flight check-in cutoff. Eva doesn't keep counters open after for hand-luggage pax only.
hardworking21 likes this.
Old May 8, 2019, 4:13 pm
Original Poster

many thanks!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.