Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Eva Air | Infinity MileageLands
Reload this Page >

Eva Air Celebrates 30 Years; Happy Birthday!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Apr 4, 2019, 11:02 am
Original Poster

Programs: BR Diamond, Dynasty Flyer Paragon, Marriott Lifetime Plat

Eva Air celebrates it's 30th year in 2019. The airline has come a long way since its inception in 1989, and will continue to strive for better with a more fuel-efficient fleet, better earnings and returns for investors, and better service to passengers. The theme of the anniversary is "Excellence beyond compare".

Happy B-day from Eva Air Departments (You can watch executives "dance")

30th Anniversary "About Eva Air" (New Corporate Video)

30th Anniversary Ad Campaign

Happy Birthday to Eva Air!
acurrie, evergrn, Dave510 and 2 others like this.
Old Apr 7, 2019, 10:37 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Hard to imagine 30 years ago one could do these things at HDQ Even the mid-afternoon stretching was very conservative

Frankly, I miss the quality they had back then.
Old Apr 8, 2019, 8:49 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BR Diamond, Dynasty Flyer Paragon, Marriott Lifetime Plat
Originally Posted by username
Hard to imagine 30 years ago one could do these things at HDQ Even the mid-afternoon stretching was very conservative

Frankly, I miss the quality they had back then.
Adapt with the times...that kind of management style will not fly with the younger generation.
Old Apr 12, 2019, 12:26 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

If a relaxed environment still provides consistent quality and safety, it is fine by me.

While innovation has been good, in many ways I don't feel things are as good as when they first started.
Old Apr 12, 2019, 3:20 am

Programs: Ex-Bonvoyed, Hyatt, Hilton, BR, AC, AA
Originally Posted by username
If a relaxed environment still provides consistent quality and safety, it is fine by me.

While innovation has been good, in many ways I don't feel things are as good as when they first started.
Looking forward to Starlux shaking things up.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.