Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Eva Air | Infinity MileageLands
Reload this Page >

Thai (380) vs Eva (777) in Business -- LHR to BKK

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Apr 24, 2018, 3:46 pm
Original Poster

I am flying from LHR to BKK in business, and have to choose between Thai (A-380) or EVA (777-3), both of which service the route non-stop. I am Star Alliance Gold with United. Both airlines, unfortunately, only credit 100% mileage for Premier Qualification, so that's a wash there. I could connect via Vienna or Zurich and get 200% or 300% premium credit, but for now I'm trying to decide between Thai and Eva. I've never flown Thai with their newish business class, and Eva is a mystery to me. Thanks!

p.s. Moderators -- I hope I posted this in the right forum. I couldn't find a Star Alliance thread.
Old Apr 25, 2018, 2:59 am
Senior Moderator, Moderator: Community Buzz and Ambassador: Miles & More (Lufthansa, Austrian, Swiss, and other partners)

Programs: LH SEN** HH Diamond
This thread is closed since the same question has been asked in the Thai Airways forum. Please do not cross-post.

NewbieRunner, senior moderator

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.