Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Least worst seats in 10-abreast Y?

Search this Thread

Old Feb 23, 2018, 8:09 am

So you have no status, want cheap, comfortable, and upgradable seats during CNY travel ?
Old Feb 23, 2018, 8:24 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Virginia Emery
So you have no status, want cheap, comfortable, and upgradable seats during CNY travel ?
I flew 9 days before Chinese New Year. And no, I want cheap seats OR comfortable seats. I never said I wanted or expected both. I bought this BR ticket which was more expensive than other options because I mistakenly believed it was 9-across seating. In your excitement about the opportunity to insult me, you must not have read my posts very closely.
Old Feb 23, 2018, 8:53 am

No, I've read your posts okay, specially on the lack of detail regarding CNY travel.

It's you who's not reading my post, no one is insulting you. If you're taking it that way then, well, there must be something you're defensive about.
Old Feb 23, 2018, 2:17 pm
Suspended

Programs: AC
Originally Posted by Virginia Emery
No, I've read your posts okay, specially on the lack of detail regarding CNY travel.

It's you who's not reading my post, no one is insulting you. If you're taking it that way then, well, there must be something you're defensive about.
Precisely. To the OP: Pot, meet kettle.
Old Feb 23, 2018, 2:37 pm

Programs: AA Platinum, Hilton, Hyatt, IHG, Marriott
Originally Posted by longtimeflyin
You get what you pay for.
That's true in theory, but in practice there are many factors which influence airfare beyond seat configuration. I haven't seen evidence of connections between ticket price and 9 or 10 across 777s.

To answer the question in the title, I'd say rows 45, 60ABCHJK, 61 DEFG, and the 2 seat sections in rows 70-73 are the "least worst" seats on Eva's 10 across 777.
giblet likes this.
Old Feb 23, 2018, 8:02 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by longtimeflyin
Precisely. To the OP: Pot, meet kettle.
Old Feb 23, 2018, 8:06 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Austin787
That's true in theory, but in practice there are many factors which influence airfare beyond seat configuration. I haven't seen evidence of connections between ticket price and 9 or 10 across 777s.

To answer the question in the title, I'd say rows 45, 60ABCHJK, 61 DEFG, and the 2 seat sections in rows 70-73 are the "least worst" seats on Eva's 10 across 777.
Thanks, Austin. I wasn't sure about 70-73 because of galley proximity. Hopefully this will help someone who is booking this flight in the future.
Old Feb 24, 2018, 9:21 am
Suspended

Programs: AC
Originally Posted by Austin787
While you haven't, it doesn't take a lot of research to track ticket prices on BR/other carriers for TPAC flights. Ticket prices, even indexed for inflation, have dropped significantly over the last 10 years.
Old Feb 24, 2018, 4:47 pm

Programs: EVA Air , * G, QR Privilege Club S
I paid for a PE seat from Toronto to Manila and got the 2-4-2 cabin but from Taipei to Manila I only got the 10 abreast seating though they had a cabin with 2-4-2 in the front and it was economy class but they said seats are not available which is a bit surprising that I bought it two months in advance of the flight date.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.