Community
Wiki Posts
Search

ORD-TPE Hello Kitty Service Questions

Search this Thread

Old Jul 11, 2017, 3:50 am
Original Poster

ORD-TPE Hello Kitty Service Questions

Are Kello Kitty service items used on all ORD-TPE and vv flights or just those that are using the Hello Kitty livery jet?

Is there a way to tell when maintenance is scheduled to occur to the livery jet?

The website shows no Hello Kitty livery jet in Jan/Feb 2018 on ORD-TPE but does show it on TPE-ORD for same date range. Not sure how that can be correct as it is the same jet making the turnaround.
Old Jul 11, 2017, 4:33 pm

Programs: BR Diamond, Dynasty Flyer Paragon, Marriott Lifetime Plat
Only flights on Mon, Thurs, and Sat feature Hello Kitty items for ORD-TPE. For TPE-ORD, flights on Wed, Fri, and Sun have Hello Kitty items. The website is poorly designed and has a lot of errors, this link(http://www.evaair.com/en-us/about-ev...e.html?filter=) is best to determine whether or not the actual jet is there. It also states whether or not Kitty amenities are loaded when the jet is not there. They update the page frequently!
Old Jul 11, 2017, 6:24 pm

Programs: UA GS, Bonvoy Amabassador, Hertz PC
So, I am flying ORD-TPE (BR55) departing Thursday Nov 30 at 12:20am. Are you saying this will be a Hello Kitty flight?
Old Jul 11, 2017, 8:28 pm

Originally Posted by Hipplewm
So, I am flying ORD-TPE (BR55) departing Thursday Nov 30 at 12:20am. Are you saying this will be a Hello Kitty flight?
Yes. Be sure to check that link, as they may substitute the actual aircraft but Hello Kitty Amenities will still be loaded! Hope you enjoy the flight!
Old Jul 11, 2017, 10:45 pm

Originally Posted by hayzel7773
Yes. Be sure to check that link, as they may substitute the actual aircraft but Hello Kitty Amenities will still be loaded! Hope you enjoy the flight!
That link only looks like it is thru May 31, or I guess it may be the blackout between those dates and the rest of the dates have the hello kitty stuff....

I don't know, it just seems confusing.....

Either way, we are roughly 50 and don't much care, but our daughter who won't be accompanying us will be beside herself
Old Jul 12, 2017, 1:06 am

Originally Posted by Hipplewm
That link only looks like it is thru May 31, or I guess it may be the blackout between those dates and the rest of the dates have the hello kitty stuff....

I don't know, it just seems confusing.....

Either way, we are roughly 50 and don't much care, but our daughter who won't be accompanying us will be beside herself
Days that are listed on the link are days that will not have Kitty service.
Old Jul 12, 2017, 12:32 pm

Planning an ORD-TPE trip for next summer, I hope they make another equipment swap for my sanity's sake. 15 minutes of Hello Kitty is enough for me.
Old Jul 12, 2017, 12:34 pm

Originally Posted by kpottermn
Planning an ORD-TPE trip for next summer, I hope they make another equipment swap for my sanity's sake. 15 minutes of Hello Kitty is enough for me.
Unfortunately, swapping the actual livery jet does not mean removal of inflight amenities and service! Just book on days that do not have the Hello Kitty service!
Old Jul 12, 2017, 12:41 pm

Originally Posted by hayzel7773
Unfortunately, swapping the actual livery jet does not mean removal of inflight amenities and service! Just book on days that do not have the Hello Kitty service!
I'm crossing my fingers for a long-term swap, like back to IAH. Unfortunately it pretty much has to be a Monday departure.
Old Jul 13, 2017, 11:29 am

Originally Posted by kpottermn
I am with you there, however, I will probably not fly EVA more than sporadically at best, so once will be quite fun I hope.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.