Wiki Posts
Search

Eva Air Status Match Email Address

Search this Thread

Old Jun 1, 2015, 9:25 pm
Original Poster

Programs: CX
Eva Air Status Match Email Address

is it [email protected]? When am I supposed to hear back upon sending out the email?

I am MPC GO with about 8 TPAC flights per year. What are my chances for status match?

Thanks!
Old Jun 2, 2015, 3:38 am

Programs: CI Paragon, AF Gold, Bonvoy Ambassador Elite, Shangri-La Jade
Email is right. With my case it took them around a week to respond for more information. My impression is they don't toss out freebies unless its clear they can monetize it.
Old Jun 2, 2015, 4:17 am
Original Poster

I see. Just want to get the same benefits like lounges as soon as I move to Eva because i do majority of flying in Y. Maybe 8 TPAC cannot justify them giving me Gold.
Old Jun 2, 2015, 11:15 pm

Programs: CI Paragon, AF Gold, Bonvoy Ambassador Elite, Shangri-La Jade
Originally Posted by lam19941994
I see. Just want to get the same benefits like lounges as soon as I move to Eva because i do majority of flying in Y. Maybe 8 TPAC cannot justify them giving me Gold.
My feeling is unlikely, but I am not aware of their evaluation methods and it doesn't hurt to try. For comparison sake, I do more than a dozen long haul on top of 20 plus short haul on CI, all in J or above. They upgraded my current membership but were not willing to do an outright match.
Old Jun 3, 2015, 6:10 pm

Programs: UA 1MM, SPG Gold, EVA Diamond
Originally Posted by gracall
My feeling is unlikely, but I am not aware of their evaluation methods and it doesn't hurt to try. For comparison sake, I do more than a dozen long haul on top of 20 plus short haul on CI, all in J or above. They upgraded my current membership but were not willing to do an outright match.
Agreed... I showed them both my valid AA EXP and UA 1K as well as commitment to book 2x TPAC a month and they only gave me gold.
Old Jun 5, 2015, 3:32 am

took them two month to match Skywards Gold - have now received gold card with 2 years validity.
Old Jun 11, 2015, 7:38 am
Original Poster

Havent heard after almost 3 weeks. Is Eva Air not interested in matching me?
Old Jun 11, 2015, 8:53 pm

Programs: UA 1MM, SPG Gold, EVA Diamond
Havent heard after almost 3 weeks. Is Eva Air not interested in matching me?
Odd they didn't say anything at all... They got back to me pretty quick on a decision but took forever to actually issue the card to me. Worth following up if anything just to get a clear answer...
Old Jun 11, 2015, 9:32 pm

Like I mentioned - it can take up to two to three month. I am based in TPE and I wrote them in Chinese. That didn't speed up the processed, so English inquiries might take much longer! But you will be rewarded with 2 years gold card - so be patient!
Old Jun 25, 2015, 3:35 am
Original Poster

Still no responses..... after two emails..
Old Jun 25, 2015, 5:43 am

time to move on or fly more EVA to earn gold
Old Jun 27, 2015, 7:25 pm

Programs: MPC,CA,MU,AF
is it [email protected]? When am I supposed to hear back upon sending out the email?

I am MPC GO with about 8 TPAC flights per year. What are my chances for status match?

Thanks!
According to the other posts, its seems it takes long for BR to do any status match...

I am not a BR member, but I suspect they do status match similar to CX (or worse, as they have a 2-year membership). Have you flown on BR recently? Which class do you usually fly on? Do you have a convincing plan to fly more on BR? Are you residing in or moving to Taiwan? Or, try to convince them that you are willing to give up MPC Gold for BR.
Old Dec 4, 2017, 1:33 am

Programs: IHG Diamond, Marriott Platinum, Hilton Gold, oneworld Emerald
Any success recently with BR status match? E-mailed them some months ago, been offered a crappy challenge, didn't bother.
Old Jan 12, 2020, 9:57 am

Programs: Skywards Plat, Bonvoy Titanium
Hello, EK Plat here, for the past 15 months I have been flying monthly - ex UK to BKK.. As this looks like it is going to continue, I am thinking about a switch.. Any recent success stories with status matching? Anyone used the email address in this thread?
Old Jan 13, 2020, 11:58 pm

Programs: Marco Polo
Hi all,

I am currently in the process of a status match with MPC GO. I was asked to provide the following information:

1. Scan copies of both sides of status matching Cathay Pacific Airways membership card.
2. The CX membership card using for status matching must be valid for 6 months or more from applying date.
3. Flight mileage record of status matching airline from past 12 months that contains 30,000 miles for matching Silver Card; 50,000 miles for matching Gold Card.
4. Mileage credited into Infinity MileageLands account from past 3 months which contains 7,500 miles for matching Silver Card; 12,500 miles for matching Gold Card.
5. Name card or business card but optional.
I satisfy the criteria above except for 4 because I have not flown EVA in over a year. I just submitted my documents, let's see what they get back with. As stated above, it took about a week for them to get back to my initial email with a request for the above.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.