Community
Wiki Posts
Search

EVA and their 744s

Search this Thread

Old May 17, 2015, 8:59 am
Original Poster

Programs: Altitude E50K, WS Gold (status match)
EVA and their 744s

Two questions for those who know BR well:

1) When are they planning to phase out all of their 747s?

2) Why doesn't BR have their own forum?
Old May 17, 2015, 8:40 pm
Suspended

Programs: AC E50K (*G) WS Gold | SPG/Fairmont Plat Hilton/Hyatt Diamond Marriott Silver | National Exec Elite
Originally Posted by capebretonboy

#1 I dunno, but I freaking hope soon. They are clean, but the product is old as ****

#2. Probably lack of enough FTers who will talk about it. I probably check this forum for BR info once a month or so.
Old May 17, 2015, 11:15 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

According to this: http://worldairlinenews.com/2015/01/...747-400-combi/ - it is later this year - but I don't know how much I trust a report that says "The unique combi model seats 28 in first class, 86 in business and 162 in economy with a special cargo section.".
Old May 18, 2015, 1:02 am
Original Poster

Programs: Altitude E50K, WS Gold (status match)
Originally Posted by superangrypenguin
#1 I dunno, but I freaking hope soon. They are clean, but the product is old as ****

#2. Probably lack of enough FTers who will talk about it. I probably check this forum for BR info once a month or so.
Thanks, penguin. I am hoping to fly the old bird actually. Although it is dated, I like the seat pitch, especially on the upper deck.
Old May 18, 2015, 4:56 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Thanks, penguin. I am hoping to fly the old bird actually. Although it is dated, I like the seat pitch, especially on the upper deck.
If you are doing YVR-TPE, the official printed schedule shows both 777/747. My guess is that as the year progresses and they get more 777s, they might start putting the 777s on YVR.
Old May 18, 2015, 9:57 pm

Programs: Marriott Plat, Hyatt Globalist, DL Plat, UA Silver

Soon!

If MH had it's own forum we would have to give one to BR resulting in another one for CI.
If CI had it's own forum we would have to give MU and CA there own forums.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.