Community
Wiki Posts
Search

BR's premium economy seats

Search this Thread

Old Mar 21, 2015, 7:18 am

Programs: VA Plat, QF Gold, Hyatt & Hilton Diamond.
My review and pictures here

Eva Air Elite Class
Old Mar 21, 2015, 10:52 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by dzinh
My review and pictures here

Eva Air Elite Class
Wow, thank you. I will add it to the mater thread I have on it.
Old Mar 27, 2015, 5:05 am

Programs: UA 1MM, SPG Gold, EVA Diamond
Do you mean using EVA miles to upgrade or UA? If UA why not just use the online form to do the upgrade? Have you seen better success calling Mileage Plus

Originally Posted by bocastephen
I've had no problem upgrading my BR flights to RL with miles and when I call, many of the flights have 4 or more upgrade seats available especially if you plan far enough in advance. The later LAX/TPE flights are usually easier than the early flights, SFO is often hit or miss, and there is new Houston service starting up which should be an easy upgrade as it gets going if you don't mind backtracking a few hours.
Old Mar 27, 2015, 12:39 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: United 1K, JAL Sapphire, SPG Lifetime Platinum, National Executive Elite, Hertz PC, Avis PC
Originally Posted by melampus83
Do you mean using EVA miles to upgrade or UA? If UA why not just use the online form to do the upgrade? Have you seen better success calling Mileage Plus
I only use the online system to process my upgrades...I never call an agent, that's only inviting disaster...but you need to call EVA first and ask them if upgrade space is open in Z class on your flights.
Old Mar 28, 2015, 3:55 am

Programs: UA 1MM, SPG Gold, EVA Diamond
Got it thanks!

Originally Posted by bocastephen
I only use the online system to process my upgrades...I never call an agent, that's only inviting disaster...but you need to call EVA first and ask them if upgrade space is open in Z class on your flights.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.