Community
Wiki Posts
Search

EVA Arrivals Lounge/Shower at TPE

Search this Thread

Old Feb 6, 2018, 3:58 pm

Programs: Marriott Plat; Air Canada E75K; Westjet Platinum
The line up for shower on the right side after entering BR Infinity lounge is always long. Those showers include a toilet. Staff will take your name and will beep you when ready. At least 30-45 min wait. If you are willing to forgo the toilet and ok with just a shower stall, ask to use the shower on the left side. They are usually available without a wait. I found them clean and has all the things you need for a shower.

Last edited by Sunny Day; Feb 6, 2018 at 4:03 pm
Old Feb 6, 2018, 7:06 pm
Suspended

Programs: AC
It depends on the time of day. There have been several times I have not waited for more than 5 minutes for a shower.
Old Feb 13, 2018, 4:09 am

Programs: UA 1k now; AA (no status); HY Diamond; SPG Platinum
Originally Posted by AleEat
Hello, my wife and I will arrive on BR9 at 5:35 and depart on TG637 at 7:40 - arriving and departing in J (award seats). Will it be feasible to have a shower? In which lounge, please? Thank you.
You will have access to both lounge because you are in business (regardless paid or award ticket)

I personally prefer the shower in the gold lounge because it’s bigger and I have room to maneuver with my carry on in the shower room. (I always change cloth after shower).
AleEat likes this.
Old Feb 13, 2018, 8:33 pm
Suspended

Originally Posted by krispykrme
You will have access to both lounge because you are in business (regardless paid or award ticket)

I personally prefer the shower in the gold lounge because it’s bigger and I have room to maneuver with my carry on in the shower room. (I always change cloth after shower).
The shower in the gold lounge is nice, but there is no toilet attached to the private shower stall. IMHO, that is what makes the Infinity lounge showers better.
Old Feb 14, 2018, 12:45 am

Originally Posted by longtimeflyin
The shower in the gold lounge is nice, but there is no toilet attached to the private shower stall. IMHO, that is what makes the Infinity lounge showers better.
totally understandable.

longtimeflyin likes this.
Old Feb 15, 2018, 3:45 am
Suspended

Originally Posted by krispykrme

totally understandable.

By the way, if a shower room that is bigger is your thing, I would highly recommend the showers in the PPL that is closer to the Star/Infinity lounge. There are only 4, but the wait times have never been longer than 15 minutes for me.
Old Feb 15, 2018, 4:30 am

By the way, if a shower room that is bigger is your thing, I would highly recommend the showers in the PPL that is closer to the Star/Infinity lounge. There are only 4, but the wait times have never been longer than 15 minutes for me.
sounds good. I will give it a try in 2 weeks
Old Feb 15, 2018, 4:01 pm

Programs: AA Pro (mostly B6) OZ♦ (flying BR/UA), BA Silver Hyatt LT, Wynn Black, Cosmo Plat, Mlife Noir
Was quoted a 1hr wait time last time I stopped there, so YMMV just like the BR lounge. The BR showers (at least the *G ones) have much nicer amenities, as well.
Old Feb 16, 2018, 8:25 pm

Programs: WS Gold, Bonvoy Titanium Elite, AC 100K, INtercontinetal Ambassador, Avis Prefered Plus
I was there last night around 9ish and they had a shower in the infinity available right away, I have never tried the other showers but these were 100 % for me and the toilet is a really nice addition.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.