Search

Warsaw to Gdansk

Search this Thread

Old Apr 1, 2023, 1:09 am
Original Poster
Marriott Contributor Badge

Programs: AA Platinum Pro, Hilton Diamond, Hyatt Exploralist, Marriot Silver
Warsaw to Gdansk

Hi all. I'm trying to get around Poland for work. Landing at Warsaw airport and taking the train to Gdansk. For the life of me, I can't quite figure out the impact of this construction (https://www.intercity.pl/pl/wwk/) on my trip. I think I would normally book a ticket from Warszawa Centralna to Gdańsk Główny. The booking website seems to suggest starting my trip at Warszawa Gdańska instead? But I can't quite understand the impact of the disruptions on Warszawa Centralna. From which station should I leave Warsaw?
Old Apr 1, 2023, 6:48 am

Programs: IHG Diamond Ambassador, Accor Plat, M&M FTL, BA Blue, QR Gold
From Gdanska station.
Old Apr 1, 2023, 1:05 pm
Original Poster

Sorry for the follow up question. There seem to be no EIP or late afternoon trains leaving Warszawa Gdańska. But EIP tickets into the evening are still being sold from Warszawa Centralna. What happens if I book one of those? Do those trains not run as advertised?
Old Apr 3, 2023, 1:06 am

Programs: IHG Diamond Ambassador, Accor Plat, M&M FTL, BA Blue, QR Gold
Originally Posted by SFOPhD
Sorry for the follow up question. There seem to be no EIP or late afternoon trains leaving Warszawa Gdańska. But EIP tickets into the evening are still being sold from Warszawa Centralna. What happens if I book one of those? Do those trains not run as advertised?
They do. Not all trains are rerouted, the is on the link you posted above (put it through Google translate for a list in English).
Old Apr 5, 2023, 5:19 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by tom tulpe
They do. Not all trains are rerouted, the is on the link you posted above (put it through Google translate for a list in English).
You're right! My train is not rerouted. I appreciate the help!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.