Wiki Posts
Search

Hotels in Hannover, Germany

Search this Thread

Old Sep 25, 2005, 9:55 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA 1K/2MM, Marriott Titanium & LT Platinum, Avis PC, Hertz PC
Hotels in Hannover, Germany

I am travelling to Hannover next month and was wondering if anyone has any recommendations for hotels in the city center that have high speed internet access.Thanks.
Old Sep 28, 2005, 2:01 am
koe

Programs: LH SEN
Originally Posted by LagunaBeach
I am travelling to Hannover next month and was wondering if anyone has any recommendations for hotels in the city center that have high speed internet access.Thanks.
Hi LagunaBeach,
having my parents living in Hannover, I have not really stayed in any hotel in Hanover. Usually a 4* hotel should have Internet access, but unfortunately it is rarely free in Germany. Expect to pay either a hourly rate of up to 5 EUR per hour or a daily rate of up to 30 EUR.

The Marriot Courtyart hotel is not really in the absolute city centre but nicely located at the Lake Maschsee.

The Sheraton Pelikan is not within city centre walking distance but the bar and restaurant were quite nice when I was there and publich transport (Tram) gets you in the city centre within minutes.

The Crown Plaza Schweizerhof is within walking distance (600m) from central station.

But you might have quessing in terms of location my choice would be the Marriot courtyard - and that should have internet access, too.

Cheers & have a save trip,

Koe

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.