Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Germany Castles

Search this Thread

Old Nov 15, 2003, 7:19 am
Original Poster

Germany Castles

Has anyone ever taken a tour of Germany whereby stayed in a different castle each night or two and of course, loved it? If so, please be kind enough to give me itinerary so I can book same as this is difficult to do independently without someone's past experience and current guidance - I might actually turn to a travel agent for this one. Thanks so much.
Old Nov 15, 2003, 3:59 pm

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by 1director:
Has anyone ever taken a tour of Germany whereby stayed in a different castle each night or two and of course, loved it? If so, please be kind enough to give me itinerary so I can book same as this is difficult to do independently without someone's past experience and current guidance - I might actually turn to a travel agent for this one. Thanks so much. </font>
I have NOT done it, but look here:

http://www.germany-castles.net/
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">
Individual round castle trip through south Germany
romantic road map tour Bavaria Fussen Neuschwanstein Frankfurt airport Nuremberg famous hotel Konigsschlosser german palace schloss Hohenschwangau bed and breakfast hotels Hummel factory Rodental Freiburg king Ludwig Dinkelsbuhl drive pension Weitenburg Sinsheim Eisenach Schwansee Nurnberg castles rooms freeway Linderhof Plansee
http://www.online-reservations.de/
</font>
This one is GREAT, top location!!:

Who would not like, at least once in their lifetime, to be treated as a guest of State? The Gästehaus des Bundes (State Guesthouse) is also available for discerning private guests! Not only do we offer the utmost in exclusive accommodation, but guests can also enjoy a wander through the Siebengebirge Nature Park, and look around neighbouring Bonn either on the modern Museumsmeile, the Museum Mile, or stroll through the beautiful old part of Bonn, the Altstadt. Further attractions include visits to medieval castles and fortresses as part of a boat trip on the Rhine, or why not simply enjoy superb relaxation in the spa and baths centre of the Guesthouse, which is flooded with light.
http://www.gaestehaus-petersberg.ste..._l2/index.html
Old Nov 16, 2003, 7:55 am
Original Poster

Awesome USAFAN - Thanks soooo much and by the way, we too recently have a home in Naples, Florida. Love it (Pelican Marsh)

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.