Kiyv(Keiv) visa?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Kiyv(Keiv) visa?

Search this Thread

Old Mar 5, 2020, 10:22 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA EXP, Delta Plat, Marriott Plat,Hilton Diamond, Hyatt Globalist, IHG Plat
Kiyv(Keiv) visa?

I was planning a trip to Hungary and maybe another eastern european country and and have seen the cheap Qatar Airline flights to Kiyv(still unsure about how to spell it these days). Might be good to stay in Kiyv a few nights and in doing research it seems no visa required, is this correct? Just want to confirm.
Old Mar 5, 2020, 10:46 pm

Programs: UA PP (2MM), BA gold
USA citizen over 18 no visa for stays under 90 days.
You can check requirements - https://www.united.com/web/en-US/app...aspx?i=TIMATIC
Old Mar 6, 2020, 9:07 am

Programs: UA MileagePlus
That's Kiev or Kyiv, depending on whether you're transliterating from Russian or Ukrainian.
Palal and :D! like this.
Old Mar 9, 2020, 7:30 am
Hilton Contributor Badge

Originally Posted by Jonesdds
I was planning a trip to Hungary and maybe another eastern european country and and have seen the cheap Qatar Airline flights to Kiyv(still unsure about how to spell it these days). Might be good to stay in Kiyv a few nights and in doing research it seems no visa required, is this correct? Just want to confirm.
Yes, no visa required. However, when I landed at IEV downtown airport from EU, I was asked to pay with MasterCard on arrival. Thankfully my MasterCard was declined and they gave up and let me "speak" to the border agent without paying anything. If you land at KBP you shouldn't have shenenigans like this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.