Wiki Posts
Search

First hand experience with large house in Spain

Search this Thread

Old Sep 15, 2019, 10:54 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA lifetime gold; Hilton Gold; Marriott/SPG Plat; Hyatt Discoverist
First hand experience with large house in Spain

My family and I are looking for a large house for 16 (14 adults and 2 children) for one week in April 2020
Prefer Andalucia in Spain, close to the water with a heated pool
(would entertain some other "warm area" in Spain, France or Portugal)
Would like a cook for some of the meals and somebody to clean the house mid week.
Parking for several cars and air condition in every single space is a must.
Beach access, walking to the beach and closer to some commercial areas (shops, restaurants, bars, supermarkets) is a plus.
I would appreciate recommendations from owners of properties or people that have first hand experience with the property.
Thank you in advance
Old Sep 16, 2019, 12:19 am
Suspended

Programs: UA 1K
There are many villa rental companies that you can turn to. Many of these are based in Germany and the UK, which are the two largest markets for villa rentals. Dealing with a UK-based company might be easier for you, and I can recommend https://theluxuryvillacollection.com, but there are many others, at all price points. You are probably going to struggle with the air conditioning in every nook and cranny bit unless you go very top end and new.
krispy84 likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.