Wiki Posts
Search

BRU transfer, US arrival to Schengen departure

Search this Thread

Old May 16, 2019, 3:04 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Mileage Plus 1K; Marriott Platinum; Hilton Gold
BRU transfer, US arrival to Schengen departure

I'll be traveling ORD-BRU-FRA, inbound on UA, connecting to LH, on a single ticket. I've given myself plenty of time for the transfer, and want to use the The Loft to clean up and have breakfast (I have *G). I will have one bag checked through to FRA from United.

Is there a transfer route to the Schengen gates, that avoids going landside and coming back to the airside? Do I need to go through Belgian border controls first?
Old May 16, 2019, 11:37 pm

Originally Posted by transportprof
Is there a transfer route to the Schengen gates, that avoids going landside and coming back to the airside? Do I need to go through Belgian border controls first?
Yes, just follow the signs for transfer, complete a passport check and you'll be in terminal A, where you can go to the lounge.
Old May 17, 2019, 6:27 am

Programs: VA Platinum, SQ Gold, TK Gold, Hhonors Gold, Accor Plus Platinum, Bonvoy Gold, Radisson Premium
Yes malmostoso is correct. And the Loft is rather pleasant.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.