Wiki Posts
Search

Kroket recommendation at Schiphol

Search this Thread

Old Dec 24, 2018, 1:13 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA 1K MM, Delta Platinum, HH Diamond, Marriott Gold, SPG Platinum
Kroket recommendation at Schiphol

Not enough time to head out into the city on my next trip through Schiphol to match opening times for places to find a Van Dobben or FEBO kroket (I know I am using a wide range of quality here) but can make it both airside and landside to find the best option. Have tried them at the Dutch Kitchen & Bar airside (OK but not great) and at the Vlaamse Friet landside that I think has changed to something else since my last visit. Checked some of the restaurant menus listed on the Schiphol website but can't find anything other than Van Dobben bitterballen at Cafe Rembrandt. Any suggestions or recommendations about where to find the "best" kroket at Schiphol?
Old Dec 28, 2018, 12:21 am

It really depends how long you have available and how much you really want a kroket, but if you want to have one "with the locals" you could go to the plane spotting place at the polderbaan. There is usually a fritkot truck and an ice cream truck. I'm obviously not sure it would be worth the taxi/Uber ride.

EDIT: another option for a Dutch snack is of course walking over to HEMA for rookworst.

Last edited by malmostoso; Dec 28, 2018 at 11:35 pm

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.