Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > Europe > Europe
Reload this Page >

What to do at IST Ataturk airport late at night?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Oct 18, 2018, 2:55 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: DL, OZ, AC, AS, AA, BA, Hilton, Hyatt, Marriott, IHG

I have a very early morning flight at IST to HAN. It's at 02:25. I do have a Priority Pass .just wondering what I should do or if there is anything to do at the airport? I didn't book a hotel for that day as I saw no point. I'm probably heading to IST from Sultanhmet at about 10:30 PM or even 11 PM. Last train is at midnight right?
Old Oct 18, 2018, 3:29 am

Programs: A3*G, UA Gold EY Silver
If I remember correctly, the last train may be before midnight - check the site.

PPass gets you into one of the lounges, which is pretty solid, though not as good as the TK one. A flight that leaves at 02:25 will mean boarding as early as 01:25, so you'll only have an hour or two to kill.
Old Oct 18, 2018, 12:27 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: DL, OZ, AC, AS, AA, BA, Hilton, Hyatt, Marriott, IHG
Originally Posted by Palal
If I remember correctly, the last train may be before midnight - check the site.

PPass gets you into one of the lounges, which is pretty solid, though not as good as the TK one. A flight that leaves at 02:25 will mean boarding as early as 01:25, so you'll only have an hour or two to kill.
Why do I have to board an hour early? TK lounge isn't available to PP users? Which lounge should I go to?
Old Oct 19, 2018, 4:33 am

Programs: A3*G, UA Gold EY Silver
If it's a bus gate, you'll need to board that early. Usually the actual boarding starts at T-45. Check the PP website for what's available, but the TK lounge is not one of the choices.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.