SIM card at Belgrade airport?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Aug 30, 2018, 10:11 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA LT Plat (4m+), AF Plat, A3 Gold, Hyatt Lifetime Globalist, Marriott Plat, IHG Plat/Ambassador

Does anyone know if it is possible to buy a SIM card at Belgrade airport?
Old Aug 30, 2018, 1:17 pm
Suspended

Programs: UA 1K 1.8MM, Hertz PC, Marriott Platinum/Lifetime Gold
A simple search "Belgrade airport SIM card" reveals this top item on Google ...
Old Aug 30, 2018, 3:32 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA LT Plat (4m+), AF Plat, A3 Gold, Hyatt Lifetime Globalist, Marriott Plat, IHG Plat/Ambassador
thanks for the condescending reply.
i am well aware of how to use google but I wanted to ask for the most recent information.
Old Aug 30, 2018, 7:53 pm
Suspended

Programs: UA 1K 1.8MM, Hertz PC, Marriott Platinum/Lifetime Gold
Originally Posted by bostontraveler
thanks for the condescending reply.
i am well aware of how to use google but I wanted to ask for the most recent information.
May 2018 isn't recent?
Old Aug 30, 2018, 8:26 pm
Original Poster

Again, thanks for yet another condescending reply. You seem to excel at this! Yet last I recalled the spirit of FT wasn't to play big, "I gotcha" guy... but to share knowledge. Apparently that, and humility has been lost on you.

That said, I had actually done a Google search and had read the article. And it's poorly written. Who sells them? From which companies? Does a specific company have a desk at the airport like in other countries? They start off saying there are three companies and then explain two...

Finally, could I ask people who have been to Belgrade lately?

Thanks
Old Aug 31, 2018, 12:16 am

Originally Posted by bostontraveler
Again, thanks for yet another condescending reply. You seem to excel at this! Yet last I recalled the spirit of FT wasn't to play big, "I gotcha" guy... but to share knowledge. Apparently that, and humility has been lost on you.

That said, I had actually done a Google search and had read the article. And it's poorly written. Who sells them? From which companies? Does a specific company have a desk at the airport like in other countries? They start off saying there are three companies and then explain two...

Finally, could I ask people who have been to Belgrade lately?

Thanks
Your original question was whether or not you can buy a SIM card in Belgrade airport, that is answered by the article, yet it seems you expected to get answers to questions you haven't even asked?
I hardly think that @UAPremExecflyer answers are condescending, they are simply answering your questions/concerns
EmailKid and UKtravelbear like this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.