Search

Shops at ZHR Check-In areas

Search this Thread

Old Jul 13, 2018, 6:26 pm
Suspended
Original Poster

Programs: DL SM, UA MP.
Shops at ZHR Check-In areas

Flying into ZHR and then planning to take the train to Wengen.

Want to pick up a prepaid SIM and the Swiss carrier with what appears to be the most attractive prepaid offer has a shop in the check-in area:

https://www.zurich-airport.com/passe...der-en?id=1292

Anyone know how far this Check-In Area (click on the map tab at the link) is from Baggage Claim and the train station? IIRC, the train station is at least one level below Baggage Claim.
Old Jul 13, 2018, 8:04 pm
Suspended

Programs: UA 1K 1.8MM, Hertz PC, Marriott Platinum/Lifetime Gold
Originally Posted by wco81
Flying into ZHR and then planning to take the train to Wengen.

Want to pick up a prepaid SIM and the Swiss carrier with what appears to be the most attractive prepaid offer has a shop in the check-in area:

https://www.zurich-airport.com/passe...der-en?id=1292

Anyone know how far this Check-In Area (click on the map tab at the link) is from Baggage Claim and the train station? IIRC, the train station is at least one level below Baggage Claim.
ZRH is not that big.
Both Swisscom and Sunrise are close to each other in the Airport Centre (basically a shopping mall) and close to Arrivals 2, if I recall correctly, on Level 0.
The railway station and platforms are one level below that ... down the escalator.
Old Jul 13, 2018, 8:28 pm
Suspended
Original Poster

Programs: DL SM, UA MP.
Yeah I looked at the other shops in that map. There's a McDonalds and a Migros in the Airport Centre, which I recall seeing in previous trips, before I went downstairs for the train.
Old Jul 13, 2018, 8:44 pm

The correct airport code for Zürich is ZRH.

The 3 main carriers, Swisscom, Sunrise and Salt are in the Airport Centre and fairly close together. The McDonalds is in the food court area. The shops really aren’t located at the check-in area. The walk from baggage claim to the shops (Airport Centre) should be no more than 5 minutes, depending on how fast you walk.
:D! likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.