Wiki Posts
Search

Day time rest at WAW Warsaw airport

Search this Thread

Old Jul 5, 2018, 4:42 pm
Original Poster

Day time rest at WAW Warsaw airport

Hi,
I'm going to spend some hours at Warsaw airport. I'll arrive tired at 7 am from night flight. Then I'll continue at 14 pm to another flight (non-Schengen). This leaves me with 5 hours that I'll be glad to sleep/ to nap. I understand that the only Fantazja lounge with nap area is not an option (it is located in Schengen zone destinated flights).
Do you have ideas where can I find some quet and convenient place to nap?
Daytime hotel room probably will be a problem. A possible solution I thought is to find some Spa not far from an airport and to nap there. Any Spa recommendations? Or may be better ideas?
Old Jul 6, 2018, 2:16 am

The best course of action would be to clear passports and head straight to Fantazja (literally not even 5 minutes walk), get some sleep (I would recommend using earplugs as the quiet area is immediately after the main hall and near the toilets) and head back to the other side roughly 40 minutes before your next flight.

G
Old Jul 7, 2018, 12:48 am
Original Poster

Fantasja lounge

I've understood that Fantasja lounge is located at Schengen zone flights area. But my flight is to non-Schengen zone. Can I walk between those zones freely?
Old Jul 7, 2018, 3:00 am

Originally Posted by mobzy
Can I walk between those zones freely?
You will have to clear passports on your way to Fantazja and, needless to say, on your way back to the non-Schengen area - pretty straight forward, relatively small airport.

G
Old Aug 11, 2018, 3:46 am

And there's a "relaxation area" next to Bolero lounge in the non-Schengen zone.
This area is equipped with sleeperette chairs ( semi flat- lie).

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.