Wiki Posts
Search

Chartering a Boat from Split

Search this Thread

Old May 2, 2018, 8:37 am
Original Poster

Programs: Amex Plat, SPG Gold, Hyatt Plat, HH Gold
Chartering a Boat from Split

I am looking for opinions - positive or negative - chartering a boat for the day out of Split, Croatia. If you have a particular boat, captain, or charter company that you used, I'd love to hear it. Any experiences or tips welcome. Thanks.
Old May 2, 2018, 12:20 pm

Programs: UA Silver, Marriott Platinum/LT Platinum, Hilton Gold
While I can't recommend any, I've been doing a lot of research for my trip there this summer, and found charters to be expensive (IMO, and compared to some tour packages). But wanted to note for you that I found UberBoat is available in Split as well as an alternative. It still looked fairly expensive, but of course there may be some advantages for you in using Uber.

And I'll be keeping an eye on this thread in case you get any good recs I can take advantage of!
Old May 2, 2018, 1:42 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Amex Plat, SPG Gold, Hyatt Plat, HH Gold
Yeah nothing looked particularly cheap. Around 800-1000 for the day, all inclusive of fuel, captain, etc.
Feel free to post anything else you may find.

Thanks.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.