Wiki Posts
Search

Brno, Prague, Vienna, Bratislava?

Search this Thread

Old Apr 18, 2018, 7:44 am
Original Poster

Programs: Nothing shiny :-(
Originally Posted by kipper
Mr. Kipper and I enjoyed Nok Nok for a lunch in Brno.
Looks good. Thanks for the tip.

Originally Posted by SkyBuck
Without booking a tour or making advance reservations, you can still pay for admission to the garden and at least get to see the outside. I would recommend doing that if you're at all interested.
Thanks for that. Fortunately we've since managed to get on to the Czech language tour.
Old Apr 20, 2018, 7:53 am

Originally Posted by sportingbet
very nice destination
I am aware that you are new to FT, so after welcoming you, here's a piece of advice. In contrast to telegrams, posters don't have to use as few words as possible as nobody is charged by the number of words used. When the OP (i.e. original poster) asks a question relating to where to spend a few days, your minimalistic reply certainly won't be informative: which one of the four destinations do you mean? I noticed that you also use this kind bare minimum answers in a few more posts, but I won't elaborate here longer as I'm certain you'll see what I mean.
Old Apr 20, 2018, 7:56 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Location: Either at the shooting range or anywhere good beer can be found...
Originally Posted by louie-m
Looks good. Thanks for the tip.
We enjoyed sitting outside, but we were there in September.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.