Wiki Posts
Search

Found a great place to stay for a tier point run to RHO

Search this Thread

Old Nov 13, 2017, 1:46 am
Original Poster

Programs: A3*G
Found a great place to stay for a tier point run to RHO

I stayed at Rianna House in Theologos. This is a family-owned place some 5km from RHO with a studio and a (slightly larger) apartment, each in its own separate building close to the family house. I stayed in the very affordably priced studio (probably around 30 sqm) which comes with a fully equipped kitchen and its own private enclosed patio. Rianna House is 200-300m off the main (beach) road, so rather quiet.

There is a supermarket close by (ca. 500m); there's also a grill and an ATM (in the other direction - main street, turn right), also not much more than ca. 500m. The Theologos Taverna past the church, which is not open daily off-season, is also great.

I spent a very relaxed day there between flights, walking the (pebble) beach to the next village, Soroni, had a great lunch there and walked back through olive hills.

Rianna House provide a free shuttle service from and to the airport. My flight to RHO was early, I was the first off the bus, but they were there waiting for me. Very nice people! I can highly recommend the place.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.