Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Tallinn day trip to Riga and Hill of Crosses

Search this Thread

Old Jun 23, 2016, 1:27 pm
Original Member
Original Poster

Location: Highland PArk,IL,USA -- AA Lifetime Platinum, IHG Plat, UA Silver, Hilton Gold, Radisson Gold, Marriott Lifetime Titanium
Tallinn day trip to Riga and Hill of Crosses

Hi,

Going to be in Tallinn for a little over three days. Really would like to do a one day car rental and drive up coast to Riga and go visit Hill of Crosses.

It seems to be doable, one quick stop on coast to see sea type thing, go up to Hill of Crosses, sight see for a few hours and stop in RIga for a meal, wak around and head back to Tallinn.

Purpose if get two more countries under our belt and I do collect a bottle of liquor for each country I visit for display. This would add two more to that collection.

Any ideas on how crazy this is or would it be sort of a fun thing to do? We are going to be there in next week or so anticipating good weather.

Plus it seems over 3 hours to Riga and another 2 onto Hill of Crosses. With stops, potty breaks, food, etc. it seems we can leave around 6am and get back late in day.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.