Community
Wiki Posts
Search

NL Passport Photos in AMS

Search this Thread

Old Jun 15, 2016, 4:56 pm
Original Poster

NL Passport Photos in AMS

I will be briefly transiting in AMS this weekend and it would make my life a lot easier if I could get Netherlands passport photos taken whilst there. Does anyone know if there's a photographer that will do passport photos there (note the photo requirements are quite strict hence why I would prefer to do it somewhere used to the requirements rather than in my current US location).
Old Jun 16, 2016, 5:11 am

Programs: FB Silver, Hilton Diamond
http://www.camerawarehouse.nl/winkels#amsterdam-c does passport photos and is very central at Spui.
Old Jun 16, 2016, 5:36 am

OP needs to have the picture taken at the airport (at least that's what people mean when they use the three letter IATA code).
Old Jun 16, 2016, 6:39 am

Programs: AF/KL platinum, Turkish gold, QR gold
What is your ultimate destination?

If unsuccessful at AMS, check the website of the Dutch embassy of the country you travel to. Most of them have guidelines for expatriates applying for a passport at the Dutch embassy - and it includes places which they recommend where to take passport pictures in those cities, given their strict demands.
Old Jun 16, 2016, 6:58 am
Hyatt Contributor Badge

The Capi photo stores (arrival hall 1 and 2) do passport photo's....
Old Jun 16, 2016, 10:42 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Romanianflyer
What is your ultimate destination?

If unsuccessful at AMS, check the website of the Dutch embassy of the country you travel to. Most of them have guidelines for expatriates applying for a passport at the Dutch embassy - and it includes places which they recommend where to take passport pictures in those cities, given their strict demands.
I am actually going to visit family over the weekend, but am unlikely to get time to take photos (I have a lot of people to visit in 36 hrs).

I'm renewing in Miami, but will fly in the morning of my appointment and would like to get one thing out of the way.

Thanks RTW1

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.