Wiki Posts
Search

iAmsterdam or Holland Pass?

Search this Thread

Old Aug 5, 2014, 5:34 pm
Original Poster

Programs: DL Diamond, HH Diamond, IHG Plat, Marriott Gold
iAmsterdam or Holland Pass?

Heading over to Amsterdam for about 2 days later this month. We land in Amsterdam at 9AM on a Tuesday and then leave AMS at 4PM on Wednesday. Last time I was there I got the iAmsterdam card, although it is a tad expensive. I've been looking at the Holland Pass now but I'm a little confused. The cheapest one, that gets you a gold and a silver ticket, does that mean you get unlimited access to certain museums like the iAmsterdam card does?

We plan on visiting the Anne Frank House, Rijksmuseum, Van Gogh and Stedilijc (plus others TBD). What would be our best bet in this case?
Old Aug 5, 2014, 9:56 pm

Programs: MileagePlus Gold
There is a 2, 5, and 7 ticket packages. You need to see which attractions you want to visit and which ticket they take. Then compare that to the individual cost if purchased separately. Note that it does NOT include Anne Frankhuis.
I would actually suggest you buy a Museumkaart which includes unlimited entry into almost all of the museums throughout the country including those on your short list.
Regardless of your choice buy your Ann Frankhuis tickets online. If you do get the Museumkaart you can reserve a space online for free plus a .50 service charge. If not be prepared to queue for a long time in Amsterdam's unpredictable weather.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.