Community
Wiki Posts
Search

BEST car rental in Bulgaria: excellent service

Search this Thread

Old Aug 14, 2012, 3:03 pm
Suspended
Original Poster

Location: Tucson, AZ, USA. UA 1K, reluctant but * best in class * DL FO/MM. Former BA jumpseat rider and scourge of Dilbertian management and apologists. As LX might - and do - say: "....an experienced frequent flyer of international airlines"
BEST car rental in Bulgaria: excellent service

Too often when we discuss car rental, it's about being ripped off and generally abused. Especially by airport-based vendors.

On my visits to SOF and other places in Bulgaria, I must commend the outstanding service provided by BEST Rental.

These guys don't always have the newest cars - but their service is dependable and excellent. They will be at the airport to meet you kerbside and you can be rolling in ten mins or less. No bs upsell of all the useless packages. Same for drop - it's super-convenient to complete a kerbside drop at SOF. Their rates are great and I must say, it's probably the BEST service I've experienced from a car rental company anywhere in the world.

I have used the economycarrentals.com portal, but the risk with this is that it might yield other vendors.

Conversely I don't recommend Thrifty at this location. I had them charge me for clutch failure on their vehicle when it had clearly covered 100000 kms and the gear selection problem I experienced at the start of the rental was the symptom of impending final failure. I was very fortunate this happened on the A1 ramp to SOF airport or I'd have been SOL for LH.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.