Wiki Posts
Search

etihad & layover hotel program

Search this Thread

Old Jan 30, 2024, 11:30 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Marriott Plat, Hilton Gold, UA Silver
etihad & layover hotel program

In order to take advantage of the free hotel on a two day stayover do my tickets need to be linked? I am booking an award flying out of AUH on etihad but I will be flying in on a paid flight not on the same ticket with a two night stay between the two flights. Would it make a difference if my paid flight in was on Etiad as well?
Old Feb 1, 2024, 6:19 am

Programs: EXP
Originally Posted by Red259
In order to take advantage of the free hotel on a two day stayover do my tickets need to be linked? I am booking an award flying out of AUH on etihad but I will be flying in on a paid flight not on the same ticket with a two night stay between the two flights. Would it make a difference if my paid flight in was on Etiad as well?
You should check the conditions for the free stopover - last version I saw: https://www.etihad.com/en/abu-dhabi/stopover

That said, I think you won't qualify for a number of reasons, in the scenario you outlined (connecting flights, not valid on reward tickets, Etihad operated flights only, ...)

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.